The tale of the girl-Gotha and the Fibonacci sequence
One little goth was a misalliance. She went on to marry a programmer fan of the DDT group. What can you do. Life is cruel, and love even angrier. Girl-goth she studied fashion and dreamed that all the Goths of the world will walk in her outfits. Girl-goth often went to the Internet, kept a diary on websitee darkdiary, where to place their doom in verse, was chatting animatedly with a friend from Vladivostok on the vanity of all things on ICQ, ie was in modern socio-cultural context. And after watching Western Gothicwebsites, girl-goth decided that her path to fame is through the home page on the Internet. “In vain I, whether that, went to a mesalliance for the sake of love. He let me website will do, once he had managed not to become a poet or at least a pathologist and a programmer, but still a lover of the DDT group.”
– Vladlen, and Vladlen – began insinuating girl goth.
– Tanya, how many times have I asked you to call me what my parents named – Bob.
– How many times have I told you my name is Thais, not Tanya – rose girl-goth. Then he remembered his goal and again zavorkova.
– Vasya, and Vasya, Edelweiss my soul.
– Bob – bravely forced himself to girl goth hated the name, do I website, I will become a world celebrity, we’ll buy you a black Cadillac, and I will tgraham the cemetery is the crypt of the business class in the Romanesque style.
Well. Can. But only after you will understand what the Fibonacci sequence, I’ll even give the book, and laughed ominously. “That’s for that laugh I loved you” – thought the girl-goth.
The next day, the girl-goth opened the book on the page about the Fibonacci sequence.
– There is a thing called the Fibonacci sequence: 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13. The idea of this – the first two numbers are known, and each next is the sum of two previous. Now, it does not necessarily start with 1, 1 and can, for example, start with 3 and 8 get back then 3, 8, 11, 19, 30. Well and generally any two numbers to start. And now I have a lunch break, said the book girl-Gotha and shut.
“That’s terrible!” thought the goth girl, “And what am I supposed to do?”
– Like what? – opened the book again – Count how many of these sequences contains the number N, and slammed even more angrily, having hung out a sign “Do Not Disturb!”
– Incidentally, in the certificate I in geometry “3”! – resentfully said the girl-goth now anyone – And then out of pity put, she added, stood up and went to file for divorce.