The types of structures.
In a country with economy based on agriculture, which determined the seasons and the periodic floods of the Nile, was the natural development of astronomy, geometry, geodesy. In Ancient Egypt, the science of measurement was at a high level and allowed them to empirically solve quite complex mathematical problems related to prokladnogo channels, determining the capacity of reservoirs, breakdown and leveling plans giant temple constructions.
The people’s architecture of Egypt-based forms originating from wattle and daub structures. The Egyptians have long built huts of reeds and coastal vine.
Sometimes he used the stone mined in the upper reaches and right Bank of the Nile. Continue reading
Price for groups of 4 people
Juyongguan is the most convenient and close to the Beijing section of the great wall of China. Conveniently located in this place You will see the most interesting parts of the great wall. Local streets, preserved in the old style, give the impression that You are in Ancient China.
Price includes 1. Services of guide-translator;
2. Entrance fees to sights, meals as per itinerary, transport service. Not included in the price 1. Tips for guide and driver (recommended amount is 20 yuan/person/day)
2. Other personal expenses not stated in the program. Price for children 1. The tour for children under 2 years without seat free of charge, when booking you do not need to include your child in the list of tourists, make a note in the note;
2. The cost of participation in the tour for children from 2 years as an adult.
For more information
Information collection group
1. Before departure of the tour program, we send You contact number phonea guide to Your previously specified e-mail. Guide – interpreter will meet You at appointed place (usually in the lobby of Your hotel).
2. In case of unforeseen situations,serving the Continue reading
Romanesque architecture is an architectural style in Western Europe of X—XIII centuries. Severe, serf nature of architecture — monasteries, churches, castles. Characteristic half from motives of architectural decoration — images of animals, plants, Dating back to folk art.
Gothic — an architectural style that emerged in the XII century in France in the late middle ages and spread throughout Western Europe. Characterized by the subordination of the architectural forms of vertical rhythm, with Lancet arches on the ribs (the ribs), the abundance of stone carvings and sculptural decorations. In the Gothic Cathedral, the pointed arch thrust is transmitted to the outer supporting pillars (buttresses) with arches (flying buttresses).
And romance . Gothic architecture developed in the same mainly socio-historical conditions. General were, in theory, and compositional techniques. The main difference between these styles was that the Romanesque was characterized by extreme massiveness of the buildings, and the Gothic design has become more perfect, light weight in a number of frame structures in nature .
From the reign of Charlemagne began to produce the so-called Romanesque style with its characteristic semi-circular vaulted arch. Therefore, the XI—XII centuries in the history of medieval culture called the Romanesque period . linking Continue reading