Price for groups of 4 people
Juyongguan is the most convenient and close to the Beijing section of the great wall of China. Conveniently located in this place You will see the most interesting parts of the great wall. Local streets, preserved in the old style, give the impression that You are in Ancient China.
Price includes 1. Services of guide-translator;
2. Entrance fees to sights, meals as per itinerary, transport service. Not included in the price 1. Tips for guide and driver (recommended amount is 20 yuan/person/day)
2. Other personal expenses not stated in the program. Price for children 1. The tour for children under 2 years without seat free of charge, when booking you do not need to include your child in the list of tourists, make a note in the note;
2. The cost of participation in the tour for children from 2 years as an adult.
For more information
Information collection group
1. Before departure of the tour program, we send You contact number phonea guide to Your previously specified e-mail. Guide – interpreter will meet You at appointed place (usually in the lobby of Your hotel).
2. In case of unforeseen situations,serving the Continue reading
GEOLOGICAL STRUCTURE . Unlike South America, millions of years ago was part of Gondwana, North America – a fragment of Laurasia – the Ancient continent of the Northern hemisphere. The basis of North America is a long Precambrian North American platform . In the North-East of its crystalline basement, composed of granite and gneiss, comes to the surface in the Canadian shield . In the rest of offset by a strong Foundation layer of sedimentary rocks (Sandstone, limestone).
From all sides of the platform in different geological time were “Built” folded area. In particular, strong folding formed on the approach to the site of the Pacific – North American lithospheric plates .
More than 10 thousand years ago the climate of the Northern hemisphere was much more severe: snow fell during the long winter, not had time to melt and accumulate. Gradually it turned into ice. As a consequence, on the North of the continent was formed by a giant glacier covering. Hundreds of years he moved to the South along the uneven surface of the continent. In ice versely large and small fragments of rocks Continue reading
Unique types of architecture
What do you mean “mystery” to conventional (or not) at home? Exquisite architecture? The presence of the mysterious legends associated with its inhabitants? Or maybe something else? To find out in today’s material.
For a long time the Russians were not spoiled by the unique architecture. Made in the spirit of postmodernism. Modular multi-storey houses, similar to each other, like twins Yes massive architectural sculptures in the style of constructivism – that is all that was available to curious people. Today we are not holding back the “iron curtain”, so you can travel anywhere in our planet. And with the help of the Internet it’s easy to do without leaving home. The most important travel trend in recent years has become a “pilgrimage” to the mysterious and strange architecture of the houses and old estates, where, according to rumors, ghosts and creepy things are happening.
Mysterious houses attract thousands of tourists daily and is the most popular destination for such excursions. Should look at them closer. First, this is the famous dancing house in the Polish town of Sopot. Strange architecture of the building resembles a dragon, trapped inside the house and going to take off. Pretty scary, isn’t it? Inside the building you can find a huge shopping and entertainment center with bars, restaurants and boutiques.
Home “Flintstone” Continue reading