Price for groups of 4 people
Juyongguan is the most convenient and close to the Beijing section of the great wall of China. Conveniently located in this place You will see the most interesting parts of the great wall. Local streets, preserved in the old style, give the impression that You are in Ancient China.
Price includes 1. Services of guide-translator;
2. Entrance fees to sights, meals as per itinerary, transport service. Not included in the price 1. Tips for guide and driver (recommended amount is 20 yuan/person/day)
2. Other personal expenses not stated in the program. Price for children 1. The tour for children under 2 years without seat free of charge, when booking you do not need to include your child in the list of tourists, make a note in the note;
2. The cost of participation in the tour for children from 2 years as an adult.
For more information
Information collection group
1. Before departure of the tour program, we send You contact number phonea guide to Your previously specified e-mail. Guide – interpreter will meet You at appointed place (usually in the lobby of Your hotel).
2. In case of unforeseen situations,serving the Continue reading
Moves under the world
Polish researcher Jan Pink argues that system of ancient tunnel covers the entire planet, including the ocean floor. The tunnels seemed to be burned into the surface of the earth. Their walls are hardened melt rocks that look like glass. Modern humanity is similar tunneling technology is unknown.
The oldest tunnels, whose age is estimated at nearly a million years, was found in 1965 by the Argentina ethnologist Juan Moritz. In Ecuador, in the province of Morona-Santiago, his expedition explored and mapped the system of tunnels, mostly rectangular, running at a depth of 230 meters. Their smooth walls seem to be polished. They are ventilation pipes with a diameter of about 70 centimeters. These mysterious underground structures extend for hundreds of kilometers in different directions, including towards the Pacific ocean. Most of them still remain unexplored.
American specialist Andrew Thomas is convinced that the ancient underground tunnels penetrate the North American continent and connect it with Europe and East Continue reading
Unique types of architecture
What do you mean “mystery” to conventional (or not) at home? Exquisite architecture? The presence of the mysterious legends associated with its inhabitants? Or maybe something else? To find out in today’s material.
For a long time the Russians were not spoiled by the unique architecture. Made in the spirit of postmodernism. Modular multi-storey houses, similar to each other, like twins Yes massive architectural sculptures in the style of constructivism – that is all that was available to curious people. Today we are not holding back the “iron curtain”, so you can travel anywhere in our planet. And with the help of the Internet it’s easy to do without leaving home. The most important travel trend in recent years has become a “pilgrimage” to the mysterious and strange architecture of the houses and old estates, where, according to rumors, ghosts and creepy things are happening.
Mysterious houses attract thousands of tourists daily and is the most popular destination for such excursions. Should look at them closer. First, this is the famous dancing house in the Polish town of Sopot. Strange architecture of the building resembles a dragon, trapped inside the house and going to take off. Pretty scary, isn’t it? Inside the building you can find a huge shopping and entertainment center with bars, restaurants and boutiques.
Home “Flintstone” Continue reading