Price for groups of 4 people
Juyongguan is the most convenient and close to the Beijing section of the great wall of China. Conveniently located in this place You will see the most interesting parts of the great wall. Local streets, preserved in the old style, give the impression that You are in Ancient China.
Price includes 1. Services of guide-translator;
2. Entrance fees to sights, meals as per itinerary, transport service. Not included in the price 1. Tips for guide and driver (recommended amount is 20 yuan/person/day)
2. Other personal expenses not stated in the program. Price for children 1. The tour for children under 2 years without seat free of charge, when booking you do not need to include your child in the list of tourists, make a note in the note;
2. The cost of participation in the tour for children from 2 years as an adult.
For more information
Information collection group
1. Before departure of the tour program, we send You contact number phonea guide to Your previously specified e-mail. Guide – interpreter will meet You at appointed place (usually in the lobby of Your hotel).
2. In case of unforeseen situations,serving the Continue reading
Moves under the world
Polish researcher Jan Pink argues that system of ancient tunnel covers the entire planet, including the ocean floor. The tunnels seemed to be burned into the surface of the earth. Their walls are hardened melt rocks that look like glass. Modern humanity is similar tunneling technology is unknown.
The oldest tunnels, whose age is estimated at nearly a million years, was found in 1965 by the Argentina ethnologist Juan Moritz. In Ecuador, in the province of Morona-Santiago, his expedition explored and mapped the system of tunnels, mostly rectangular, running at a depth of 230 meters. Their smooth walls seem to be polished. They are ventilation pipes with a diameter of about 70 centimeters. These mysterious underground structures extend for hundreds of kilometers in different directions, including towards the Pacific ocean. Most of them still remain unexplored.
American specialist Andrew Thomas is convinced that the ancient underground tunnels penetrate the North American continent and connect it with Europe and East Continue reading
The pearl of the Mediterranean opens its doors for you. Don’t miss the opportunity to see Barcelona in all its glory. You have a unique opportunity to reflect on the past, having made with us a fascinating walk through the oldest part of Barcelona – Gothic quarter .
Located in the heart of the Old town, this unique preserved in its integrity the medieval quarter will tell us about its 2000-year history of the Catalan capital. The era of the Roman colony of Barcino, preserved in the ancient ruins of the fortress walls, aqueduct and remains of the temple of Augustus, the capital of the Visigothic Kingdom, the invasion of the Moors, the Golden age of the Barcelona County consisting of the crown of Aragon in the Middle ages and its subsequent sunset in modern times, the historical transformation of the city in the twentieth century – on this and many other things will be the story for our exciting route. Our journey into the history of the city would not be complete without details such as old urban legends, stories of local saints, the daily life of the inhabitants of medieval Barcelona.
The starting point of our walk is the Central building of the Gothic quarter – Cathedral of the Holy cross and Saint Eulalia . the patron of the city. Like a precious casket, sealed Gothic façade, the Cathedral reveal its treasures: 26 luxurious in the decoration of the chapels with tombs Continue reading