Price for groups of 4 people
Juyongguan is the most convenient and close to the Beijing section of the great wall of China. Conveniently located in this place You will see the most interesting parts of the great wall. Local streets, preserved in the old style, give the impression that You are in Ancient China.
Price includes 1. Services of guide-translator;
2. Entrance fees to sights, meals as per itinerary, transport service. Not included in the price 1. Tips for guide and driver (recommended amount is 20 yuan/person/day)
2. Other personal expenses not stated in the program. Price for children 1. The tour for children under 2 years without seat free of charge, when booking you do not need to include your child in the list of tourists, make a note in the note;
2. The cost of participation in the tour for children from 2 years as an adult.
For more information
Information collection group
1. Before departure of the tour program, we send You contact number phonea guide to Your previously specified e-mail. Guide – interpreter will meet You at appointed place (usually in the lobby of Your hotel).
2. In case of unforeseen situations,serving the Continue reading
One of the most beautiful places in the evening in Barcelona is the Magic fountain (cat. Font màgica de Montjuïc), which is also called fountain of Montjuic or just the Singing fountain in Barcelona. It would seem that what is special: the fountain, the music plays? Actually it is an astonishing spectacle, the protagonists of which are water, music and light. To see him, at the foot of the montjuïc hill every night going to not hundreds, but thousands of tourists from around the world. They took seats on the steps leading up to the National Palace (Palau Nacional), long before the start of the show. Those who managed to climb higher, to the Palace, together with the magnificent sight can observe a magnificent view of Barcelona nights.
The fountain is a great value in Barcelona, was built in 1929 for the world exhibition, held in the Catalan capital. Music was only introduced in 1992 for the Olympics.
How to get there. Fountain of Montjuic is located near the metro station Plaza de españa – can be reached on the branches L1 (red) or L3 (green).
2. Sagrada Familia
Sagrada Familia is a real symbol of Barcelona, without which it is impossible to imagine the Catalan capital. This talisman Continue reading
Having travelled in Karelia – a truly remarkable place – you want as soon as possible to describe to the readers websiteand its extraordinary beauty. Undoubtedly, none of the story can cover all the attractions, which are rich in Karelia . Pay attention to those that are just impossible to avoid.
In the world there are places that self-respecting traveller should visit at least once in life. And even if your enthusiasm for wandering and travel is limited to viewing the discovery channel, lying on your sofa, separate corners of our vast country, you just need to see it firsthand. Because even the most modern 3D home cinema does not begin to convey the true beauty of the Russian North.
So I offer you a small, but extremely exciting journey through one of the most legendary regions of Russia – Karelia. Honor the land brought not only its beauty and history, he is known for, among other things, as one of the most enigmatic and mysterious places on the planet.
Onega petroglyphs. The so-called ancient drawings sometimes still called the “stone age Bible”. They were discovered in the nineteenth century, a geologist from St. Petersburg K. Grevinga. Alleged age of the petroglyphs is 6 thousand years old. What narrate petroglyphs? Continue reading