Price for groups of 4 people
Juyongguan is the most convenient and close to the Beijing section of the great wall of China. Conveniently located in this place You will see the most interesting parts of the great wall. Local streets, preserved in the old style, give the impression that You are in Ancient China.
Price includes 1. Services of guide-translator;
2. Entrance fees to sights, meals as per itinerary, transport service. Not included in the price 1. Tips for guide and driver (recommended amount is 20 yuan/person/day)
2. Other personal expenses not stated in the program. Price for children 1. The tour for children under 2 years without seat free of charge, when booking you do not need to include your child in the list of tourists, make a note in the note;
2. The cost of participation in the tour for children from 2 years as an adult.
For more information
Information collection group
1. Before departure of the tour program, we send You contact number phonea guide to Your previously specified e-mail. Guide – interpreter will meet You at appointed place (usually in the lobby of Your hotel).
2. In case of unforeseen situations,serving the Continue reading
The ARCHITECTURE, the art and science of building.
The earliest architectural structures provide only partial protection. The Bedouin tent or the Indian wigwam served as shelter from sun, wind and rain, but almost failed to keep out the cold; in a needle Eskimos also found refuge from wild animals.
But man seeks to embody in the forms of architecture and his pursuit of the beautiful, their ideas and hopes. Every piece of architecture is design but not all design becomes a work of architecture.
The architecture has three fundamental characteristics. First, the building should meet its intended purpose. If you understand the functionality of the building according to its purpose, then, in the words theorist of functionalism of Louis Sullivan, the best buildings of all time were functional. Secondly, in addition to utilitarian purposes, the architecture expresses the spiritual needs of a person, consisting in the creation and contemplation of beautiful, harmonious images. The third criterion for evaluating architectural structures such as its reliability.
Designs of buildings are determined primarily by the tastes of the people and the spirit of the time.
Architecture requires visual unity, artistic integrity, whatever functions may have the construction. The various elements should fit each other, and each element a. Continue reading
One of the most beautiful places in the evening in Barcelona is the Magic fountain (cat. Font màgica de Montjuïc), which is also called fountain of Montjuic or just the Singing fountain in Barcelona. It would seem that what is special: the fountain, the music plays? Actually it is an astonishing spectacle, the protagonists of which are water, music and light. To see him, at the foot of the montjuïc hill every night going to not hundreds, but thousands of tourists from around the world. They took seats on the steps leading up to the National Palace (Palau Nacional), long before the start of the show. Those who managed to climb higher, to the Palace, together with the magnificent sight can observe a magnificent view of Barcelona nights.
The fountain is a great value in Barcelona, was built in 1929 for the world exhibition, held in the Catalan capital. Music was only introduced in 1992 for the Olympics.
How to get there. Fountain of Montjuic is located near the metro station Plaza de españa – can be reached on the branches L1 (red) or L3 (green).
2. Sagrada Familia
Sagrada Familia is a real symbol of Barcelona, without which it is impossible to imagine the Catalan capital. This talisman Continue reading