Price for groups of 4 people
Juyongguan is the most convenient and close to the Beijing section of the great wall of China. Conveniently located in this place You will see the most interesting parts of the great wall. Local streets, preserved in the old style, give the impression that You are in Ancient China.
Price includes 1. Services of guide-translator;
2. Entrance fees to sights, meals as per itinerary, transport service. Not included in the price 1. Tips for guide and driver (recommended amount is 20 yuan/person/day)
2. Other personal expenses not stated in the program. Price for children 1. The tour for children under 2 years without seat free of charge, when booking you do not need to include your child in the list of tourists, make a note in the note;
2. The cost of participation in the tour for children from 2 years as an adult.
For more information
Information collection group
1. Before departure of the tour program, we send You contact number phonea guide to Your previously specified e-mail. Guide – interpreter will meet You at appointed place (usually in the lobby of Your hotel).
2. In case of unforeseen situations,serving the Continue reading
Moves under the world
Polish researcher Jan Pink argues that system of ancient tunnel covers the entire planet, including the ocean floor. The tunnels seemed to be burned into the surface of the earth. Their walls are hardened melt rocks that look like glass. Modern humanity is similar tunneling technology is unknown.
The oldest tunnels, whose age is estimated at nearly a million years, was found in 1965 by the Argentina ethnologist Juan Moritz. In Ecuador, in the province of Morona-Santiago, his expedition explored and mapped the system of tunnels, mostly rectangular, running at a depth of 230 meters. Their smooth walls seem to be polished. They are ventilation pipes with a diameter of about 70 centimeters. These mysterious underground structures extend for hundreds of kilometers in different directions, including towards the Pacific ocean. Most of them still remain unexplored.
American specialist Andrew Thomas is convinced that the ancient underground tunnels penetrate the North American continent and connect it with Europe and East Continue reading
Painting the stone age in the Sahara. Hunters ask for success in hunting at caledonii
People are already 30-40 thousand years draws himself and his surroundings. And we understand how and why on the cave walls of the stone age have any images of bison, mammoth, deer, hunter with a dart in his hand. But some subjects of ancient paintings be explained quite impossible.
Scientists do not know what method of printing is the most ancient. Some say that this figure “pencil” out of a piece of red ochre or other “coloring” of the stone. Others argue, that was before the engraving, because the handprints on the cave wall over a painted bison. Still others believe that the first was a sculpture, more precisely, the relief is in wet clay fingers squeezed randomly overlapping lines.
In the jungles of Nicaragua discovered a cave painting in which, according to experts, depicts the aircraft with a power plant of an unknown type. In Australia have found carved at a height of 10 meters huge paintings of people in strange
clothes that were never worn by the inhabitants of this continent. As primitive artists “doodling” at this altitude — is unclear, because it needed to fit the size of a three-storey house, a stone age people to build such couldn.
The entrance to the cave of Lascaux. France